Thursday, 15 December 2011

The Style & Fashion Haven that is Kenya National Archives

Happy Jamhuri Day great people, I know the date was yesterday but in all rights of celebration, it extends to entity, that is why 48years later, we still remember how we as Kenyans became independent. To celebrate this great day, I visited the Kenya National Archives which I have been meaning to visit for months on end and well it is a Style & Fashion Haven.  I did not manage to get all the awesomeness just to have an excuse to visit it again. I will let the pix speak for themselves. PS: The Kenya National Archives is a house full of collections by Kenya's 2nd Vice President, Murumbi.


Read more about this adventure here and see more pix on the Runway254 FB page
Follow on twitter @runway254

No comments:

Post a Comment