Saturday, 1 October 2011

Rapper now Designer....Presenting KW by Kanye West



The invitation



I am having one of those high school bucket in the water moments only that none of that is happening...there is no water in no bucket but my eyes are not shutting so I am working. Since I had to meet SAFE organizers to work on a few things then head out to Baba Dogo to distribute books, I did not have any time to go through my mail and catch up on work so I pulled an all nighter and as I was at it, I caught up on Kanye West's display at Paris Fashion week, His line KW by Kanye West thanks to MTVStyle...see their live blog





His women's wear collection had a whole range of things and received a whole range of comments on twitter;


I think the one that has made the most round is this one Next season Kanye should get a tailor so clothes might fit. Models swimming in some looks. Kills the hot look, no? via @cathyhornyNYT


and I loved this one
“@AprilAModel: Kanye West  had the BEST models at his show!! Karlie, Jourdan, Chanel, Anja ...But where was Leomieee? :(”


Got on and check some of the pix (:

bandage dress...I see this, I see Lady gaga, you?
I am not sure what is happening 

Little black dress being more



Totally love this white ensemble

Ciara was there too show love

Kanye the Designer

I think it amazing that Kanye West all out to do a collection and we all go through teething problem but all we need to do is learning from our mistakes and move on. If Kanye fulfilled or did not fulfill his expectations, I wouldn't loose sleep...irony, I have no sleep and it is morning already, he took the first leap of faith, the only to go is UUUUUUUUUP!!!!

Well done Kanye West (:


*Pix from Fashionsta, MTV style, Zimbio, Getty Images and @pistolnamedchi





No comments:

Post a Comment