Sunday, 23 October 2011

Muammar Gaddafi: Military wear, Shades and Robes

In a pink robe
First and foremost, sincerest apologies for the MIA, seizures and their relatives were in my hood #bummer.I have a truckoad of past stories from some behind the scenes of the Karura shoot which I barely made through given I started having slight twitches #doublebummer, I have a lovely Monday profile and I think I will do two and give you guys a BONUS!!! But first things first, Muammar Gaddafi died, from where I come from, there is a saying that goes, Mgema muue na chake mpe which is Swahili for kill a bad person but give him his, they killed Gaddafi so we will give him marks for his Military attire, you know how much a man in uniform speaks to some of us *le sigh*, I believe this man had a room full of shades, someone needs to do a wardrobe review and the robes, well if you were in the African traditional wear, you know what language I am speaking...I will let the pictures which are borrowed from all over the web do the speaking;


 
Shades with brown robe on the left and with military gear here


Loving the color and African map on the shoulder



Looking forward to hearing more about what you think of his style
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. He really did have a sense of style. He took care of his country

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err...really? I know this is a fashion blog but shouldn’t fashion have a bit of a conscious? While you are at it you may as well discuss the fashion style of Robert Mugabe, Mobutu Sese Seko and any other stylish, murdering, dictators out there.

    ReplyDelete