Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Runway254 Second edition - Official Date and Venue

Me, the stylist and some of the models being silly backstage...it was AMAZING!!!

So I have been up and down around and about trying to get the second edition of Runway254 of its feet and finally it has been done. Well the date is Thursday 4th Aug at HotelSixEighty  in the city centre. I have ten designers who I will be profiling together with what they will be showcasing on the Dday as the days go by but today I will just mention them.I will however spill that some of them have done  The First Runway254, The African Fashion Fair, AfroFashion, Citizen's Fashion Show Season one and others will be doing it for the first time. I have 10 designers;6 fashion and 4 jewelry and they are as follows;
1. Fashion by Achie Otigo
2. Bendigale
3. Namour
4. Carol Tichie
5. Judah Collection
6. Pink Rain by Sumi
7. Iquira
8. Zuhura
9. Ka'an by Tawi
10. Sheci Denim

For the next two weeks, I will profile each of these amazing designers and show some leg about their work but you need to come down and see it for yourselves. Tickets going for Ksh 350.00. A few amazing items up for grabs so keep it here or on our Facebook page, twitter @runway254 or simply email: runway254@sitawa.com


No comments:

Post a Comment