Friday, 22 July 2011

Designer of the Day - Namour



Today I will feature one of my petite designers, Namour .  Namour is a house is owned by Julia Wangui who began making her own designs and voila it was a business venture, reminds me of my poetry. I started venting through it and now i am Miss Poetiviste so hey girl rock it and rock it had. She started all this in Jan 2010 and has done USIU's Black History Month and yes she was one of the designers at Runway254 first edition.I rock with star or the vice, woop woop (:


Head on to her Facebook page to see her work and I found her really really really sexy in this piece, I could bite her...Julia you look so amazing ,it is a sin to look at you...she is on twitter as @julianamour










Get this sexiness(the clothes,i have already booked her) by emailing juliakibuga@gmail.com, like her FB page to know what new collections she has  or simply put Ksh 350  aside to come see her work at Runway254 plus meet her and make a personal order.


See you here for another exciting designer or simply subscribe to receive instant mail when I update the blog. We are also on twitter @runway254 and Facebook and we would like to hear from you.  You can also email to partner or participate on runway254@sitawa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment