Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Designer of the Day - Fashion by Achie Otigo

Fashion by Achie Otigo



The house is owned by Melissa Nyawide who got into fashion thanks to her mama's passion for dressmaking. Her Afro-haute, She Spoke label consists of unique, ultra chic and affordable pieces mostly women apparels. You can read her blog Fashion by Achie Otigo and see some of her pieces on her facebook group page by the same name, Fashion by Achie Otigo.

My best two items from her amazing collection (hint hint, my bday is in August and I would use one of them if not both)
I am not into clutches but this one made from leso and buttons changed my mind


The places this look has taken me in my head are many, i miss my head wrap days





You can get a hold of this lovely emerging designer on achieotigo@gmail.com, subscribe to her blog and Facebook page to know what new collections she has  or simply put Ksh 350  aside to come see her work at Runway254 plus meet her and make a personal order.


See you here tomorrow for another exciting designer or simply subscribe to receive instant mail when I update the blog. We are also on twitter @runway254 and Facebook and we would like to hear from you.  You can also email to partner or participate on runway254@sitawa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment